IEC e-tech News
A one-stop shop for the safe handling of...
With climate change on everyone's mind, the demand for clean and sustainabl...
Hydrogen economy: IECEx helps to minimiz...
Today, the chemical and refining industry sectors are still the main users ...
Oil and gas industry must become more su...
Every industry on the planet is being impacted by climate change and pressu...
How IEC Conformity Assessment Systems he...
David Hanlon is the Conformity Assessment Board (CAB) Secretary at the IEC....
Safety and security in hydrogen environm...
Since the Paris agreement on climate change adopted in December 2015 and en...
How Ex equipment for mining has improved...
Explosion-proof equipment has come a long way since the days when miners ca...
From dust to drug
In electrical engineering, hazardous areas are defined as places where fire...
Safe nuclear power in the energy mix?
In addition to the numerous challenges it poses to countries all over the w...
Control dusts and avoid incidents
While the terms “explosive (Ex) atmospheres” are more often than not associ...
Risk prevention in the Ex sector
Nowadays, workplace safety is of major importance, regardless of business s...
From the IEC Blog
- Certification Bodies (ExCBs) - Certified Equipment Scheme
- Certification Bodies (ExCBs) - Certified Service Facilities
- Certification Bodies (ExCBs) - Personnel Competencies
- Certification Bodies (ExCBs) - Conformity Mark Licensing
- IECEx Recognised Training Providers (RTPs)
- ExTAG Decision Sheets List
- IEC TC31 & IECEx Meeting Schedule
- IECEx Animation Intro to the Certified Equipment Scheme - with subtitles in various languages
- IECEx Animation Introduction to the Certified Service Facility Scheme
- IECEx Animation introduction to the Personnel Competencies Scheme
Members Quick Guides
- IECEx 02 Rules edition 8.1 (New 2022-12-19)
- IECEx OCS Backoffice - How to access Reports for ExCBs and Assessors
- Implementation of IECEx single logo trademark design - Introduction reference document ExMC/1691/Inf
- IECEx 01B - Guidance for the use of the IECEx Logo Ed.4.0
- IECEx COVID-19 measures - ExMC/1605B/INF - Extended Application of IECEx Operational Document, OD 060 to end December 2022
News and Featured
Hazardex articles originally appeared in Hazardex magazine and are republished with kind permission.
- IECEx and ISO TC 197/SC1 Formal Liaison "Hydrogen Technologies"
- Hazardex 2023 March IECEx Ron Sinclair_State of the art
- Hazardex 2023 February Thorsten Arnhold_An incentive for the constant improvement of standardisation processes
- Hazardex 2023 January IECEx Ron Sinclair_Intrinsic Safety moves forward
- Hazardex 2022 December Thornsten Arnhold_An encouraging restart after the pandemic
- Hazardex 2022 November IECEx Ron Sinclair_Some Updates
- Hazardex 2022 October IECEx Thorsten Arnhold_IECEx rides the hydrogen wave
- Hazardex 2022 September IECEx Ron Sinclair_Brexit got undone
- Hazardex 2022 August IECEx Thorsten Arnhold_The New IEC Strategy
- Hazardex 2022 July IECEx Ron Sinclair The work continues part 2
- Hazardex 2022 May Ron Sinclair_The Work Continues
- Hazardex 2022 April IECEx Thorsten Arnhold_ No risk, no fun?